Yoga Asanas To Reduce Tummy And Waist. So much is being discussed on weight loss, fat loss and inch loss. Overall it has become a matter of confusion of what to do and what not to.
Do you know what is the best and the simplest way to lose weight? I don’t prefer the term lose weight, but I would like to call it as a process of toning. Toning takes into consideration fat loss and inch loss. What works best for fat loss? Yes, it’s YOGA. The good thing about practicing yoga is that it can be practiced by any person of any age group. Even the women, who are pregnant are recommended to practice yoga for their good health and well-being of baby. In today’s fast pace world, stress has taken a permanent place in our daily routine. This stress gives rise to gaining weight and lot of other problems. Yoga is one of the best stress buster not only to keep you in perfect shape but also gives you confidence and keep away from diseases. A Yoga Routine for weight loss is must in your life.
Today, we are planning to cover Yoga Asanas To Reduce Tummy And Waist. These asanas work very well in losing inches around the stomach area. A perfect way to get rid of belly fat. These Yoga poses are very much advisable for woman after delivering a baby.
Yoga Asanas To Reduce Tummy And Waist
Here are some of the fast yoga exercises to lose weight around the belly:
- Bridge Pose(Chakrasan): The pose is for flattening your tummy.
- Lay your back down, bend your knees and your feet should be flat on the floor.
- Palms facing downwards
- Push your hand towards the floor to lift the body upwards. Do this yoga for 30 secs to 1 minute.
- Release yourself slowly and roll back to floor. Repeat this yoga pose for 5 times.
Benefit of doing Chakrasana : It keeps your spine healthy. A perfect stretch on stomach area, which leads in gradual fat loss. A very balanced Yoga pose, which will help in maintaining balance of mind.
- Cobra Pose ( Bhujangasan ): The pose is to tone the abs and firm buttocks.
- Lie your face down on floor
- Your hands should be placed under your shoulders. Palms should be flat and fingers apart.
- Your legs should be stretched with the tops of your feet flat on the floor.
- Bring the palms beside your chest area.
- By pressing the palms into the floor, lift your chest and head upwards.
- Keep your hips, legs and feet on floor.
Benefits of Cobra pose: relieves lower back pain. Strengthens hands and chest muscles. stretch on lower tummy.
- Bow Pose – Dhanurasana : Performing Dhanurasana will give you more energy. It helps in burning extra fat.
- Lie down on your belly and grab your feet with your hands as in bow pose.
- By pulling in your stomach, lift your chest.
- When you hold the feet, you will be able to rise your front body to some level.
- If you wish to raise your body, just like a perfect bow, hold the ankles and stretch legs upwards.
- Hold this pose for several breathes and then release slowly.
Bow Pose Benefits: Too much of stress on stomach muscles. Total stretching of hands and shoulder muscles. Work out on lower back. Ease in menstrual problems.
- Seated Forward Bend Pose ( Paschimottanasana ): This pose is to burn unwanted fat.
- Sit on the floor and keep both your legs forward.
- Bend your head forward and try to touch your nose to your knees. This should be done without bending your knees.
- Try to touch knees either by nose or forehead.
- Take few deep breathes and hold it for some secs.
- Repeat it for 4 to 5 times.
- Grinding Pose ( Chakki Chalanasana ) : This pose is effecting in burning belly fat.
- Sit comfortably and spread your legs in front of you.
- Widen your legs as much as you can
- Your both legs should not touch each other.
- Join your both hand together and move it in a circular motion without bending your knees.
- Do this 10 times in clockwise direction and anti-clockwise direction.
- Release Slowly.
These are some of the fast yoga exercises to lose weight. Make this your perfect yoga routine for losing weight. Doing yoga will surely lose your weight. It will also help to boost a person’s self-esteem. Yoga Asanas To Reduce Tummy And Waist are equally good postpartum. The yoga poses are best to squeeze out the bloated tummy after delivery.